Welcome to Angels Camp - Official Kindness Zone!
Please tell the web guy about any problems that you encounter.
Some Suggestions from the City of Angels
- Visit hospitals with smiles, treats and friendly conversation for patients
- Bring your pet to a nursing home for a visit
- Ask your local police department give out "kindness citations" instead of parking tickets
- Leave a muffin or handmade note of thanks for your garbage collection person or newspaper delivery person
- Help people load their groceries into their cars or, if it's raining, hold their umbrella
- Participate in the Kindness Ribbon program
- Tell your boss that he or she does a great job
- Plant some wildflowers along the roadside
- Pick up trash or pull some weeds in your neighborhood
- Tell your wife or husband, mom or dad, how much you appreciate their driving
- Give another driver your parking spot
- Hold a random acts of kindness party, where everyone shares stories
- Write a letter to the editor of your local newspaper about random kindness and your own experiences
- Give family and friends "kindness coupons" they can cash-in for special favors
- Write a thank-you note to a person from your past who has made a difference in your life
- Visit a retirement or nursing home and spend the afternoon talking with the residents
- Thank your boss or co-worker for all the wonderful things they do for you
- Drop off a plant, flowers or apple pie at the police department or your neighbors house
- Offer to help your neighbor do some yard work
- Give out random acts of kindness buttons, ribbons and books
- Take a minute to think about what random kindness means
- Be a kindness harbinger in everything you do - spread the word!
Kindness is catching on in Angels Camp, California!
Angel would like to hear your ideas or comments regarding this site.
Web Author: The Rainbow Company
Copyright ©1996/97/98/98/99/2000/01/02/03/04/05/06/07/08 The Rainbow Company. The information you receive on-line from The Rainbow Company is protected by the copyright laws of the United States. The copyright laws prohibit any copying, redistributing, retransmitting, or repurposing of any copyright-protected material.