Planting Seeds of Kindness
in the mind of a Child
in Angels Camp
and Copperopolis, California
Kindness is a language that the deaf can hear and the blind can see!
Please tell the web guy about any problems that you encounter.
We and the children have a busy year ahead of us. Some of the things that we have planned are;
- “My Kindness Hero” Essay competition and awards program.
- selling kindness bumper stickers. Our hope is to cover the town of Angels Camp in kindness messages.
- Kindness is contagious curriculum for Mark Twain School District students.
Goals of the Seeds of Kindness Coalition include:
- to bridge and unite the diversity in our world through kind acts;
- to help people value self and others through the expression of kind acts;
- to foster an environment of kindness which encourages individuals and organizations to work together for a better world; and
- to support any individual or organization who shares the Coalition’s mission, goals and desire to work together.
Angel would like to hear your ideas or comments regarding this site.
This site donated by Rainbow Communications, design work donated by Rob Hoerntlein
Copyright ©1996/97/98/99/2000/01/02/03/04/05/06/07/08 The Rainbow Company. The information you receive on-line from The Rainbow Company is protected by the copyright laws of the United States. The copyright laws prohibit any copying, redistributing, retransmitting, or repurposing of any copyright-protected material.